Often, physician practices face complex documentation, coding, billing and reimbursement issues. Their office managers must know how to efficiently manage and coordinate communications among the practice staff, outside vendors, third party payers, and patients.
Attracting, recruiting, and retaining skilled managers who can handle these challenges can be difficult due to your size, location, or budget. As a result, you may be struggling without a qualified manager, tolerating an ineffective one, or paying more than you can afford.
Revenue Cycle Solutions focuses on the unique challenges facing physician practices and has developed a service that provides quality practice management and access to expert revenue cycle resources. Through remote and on-site communications—customized to the needs of your practice—RCS maintains contact with practice staff, management, third party payers, and vendors.
Phase one of our Virtual Practice Manager begins with an on-site analysis of a practice’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR), outside vendor services, and staff. RCS then works with your management and staff to set goals, establish policies and procedures, and develop communication protocols.
The second phase of our Virtual Practice Manager begins with remote management of the practice’s intake, documentation, coding, billing, cash posting, reporting, and routine monitoring of performance standards.
Working with RCS’s Virtual Practice Management team provides:
- An affordable alternative to hiring a full-time practice manager
- Continuity of management services (no backlog or limited access due to sick time or vacation)
- Access to professionals who are experienced in all aspects of practice office management
- Mentoring and education of key personnel
- Ongoing monitoring of performance by an objective third party
- Extra emphasis on achieving practice cash goals
- Identification of ways to improve reimbursements, reduce denials and increase cash flow
- Gain experience and knowledge of RCS consultants, while maintaining operational control