Monitoring your vitals.
Hospitals today face very complex billing and reimbursement challenges due to the dynamic changes occurring within the industry. Business office and patient account managers must know how to efficiently manage and coordinate communications among the hospital’s billing, clinical services, medical records, and finance departments, as well as outside vendors, third-party payers, and patients.
Attracting, recruiting, and retaining skilled managers who can handle these challenges can be difficult due to your size, geographic location, or budget. As a result, you may be struggling without a qualified manager, tolerating an ineffective one, or paying more than you can afford.
Our Virtual Patient Account Management team specializes in providing high-quality patient account management and access to additional expert resources.
RCS’ Virtual Patient Account Management team works with your staff and management personnel to set goals, establish policies and procedures, and develop protocols for ongoing communications between RCS and the patient accounting department.
Through remote and on-site communications customized to the needs of your facility, RCS maintains contact with patient accounting staff, hospital departments and management, third-party payers, and vendors.
Working with RCS’s Virtual Patient Account Management team provides:
- An affordable alternative to skilled patient account manager
- Continuity of management services
- Ongoing monitoring of performance by an objective third party
- Extra emphasis on achieving department cash goals
- Identification of methods to improve reimbursements
- Mentoring and education of key personnel
- Benefits of outside consultants while maintaining operational control